DynaTune has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Manchester, NH.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also DynaTune's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
State Inspection Special $24.95view coupon
Includes Emissions Test. Cars & Light Trucks only.
Deborah Odette, 06/26/2020
I was leaving on a weekend trip with my grandson and nephew to Boothbay Harbor when I went to use my brakes and my foot went to the floor. After going to a couple of places I was referred to Dynatune. They were busy but got me in and two hours later we were on our way. The guy said it was a good thing I got it checked my tire would have caught on fire. I am so thankful for their awesome service.