DynaTune has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Manchester, NH.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and DynaTune customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
State Inspection Special $24.95view coupon
Includes Emissions Test. Cars & Light Trucks only.
Deborah Odette, 06/26/2020
I was leaving on a weekend trip with my grandson and nephew to Boothbay Harbor when I went to use my brakes and my foot went to the floor. After going to a couple of places I was referred to Dynatune. They were busy but got me in and two hours later we were on our way. The guy said it was a good thing I got it checked my tire would have caught on fire. I am so thankful for their awesome service.