- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
State Inspection Special $29.95view coupon
Includes Emissions Test. Cars & Light Trucks only.
Deborah Odette, 06/26/2020
I was leaving on a weekend trip with my grandson and nephew to Boothbay Harbor when I went to use my brakes and my foot went to the floor. After going to a couple of places I was referred to Dynatune. They were busy but got me in and two hours later we were on our way. The guy said it was a good thing I got it checked my tire would have caught on fire. I am so thankful for their awesome service.