603-668-3856 | 121 Loring St Manchester, NH 03103
Licensed State Inspection/Lube Technician
DynaTune has job openings available for a licensed state inspection/lube technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Manchester, NH.
Licensed state inspection/lube technicians are responsible for performing work specified maintenance and repairs, such as oil changes and lubrications. Technicians are responsible not only for the lube services and state inspections that we provide, but also DynaTune's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful lube technician will need to have some experience and be aware of the latest automotive technologies, have strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Licensed State Inspection/Lube Technicians are Responsible for:
- Properly change oil and filter
- Perform safety inspections
- Properly lube chassis
- Properly perform vehicle fluid exchanges
- Repair and mount tires
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- One year of experience is required/li>
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- State inspection certification is required
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Some form of experience and knowledge of tire equipment and tools
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Retirement plan
- No weekend hours
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At DynaTune in Manchester
State Inspection Special $29.95view coupon
Includes Emissions Test. Cars & Light Trucks only.
Deborah Odette, 06/26/2020
I was leaving on a weekend trip with my grandson and nephew to Boothbay Harbor when I went to use my brakes and my foot went to the floor. After going to a couple of places I was referred to Dynatune. They were busy but got me in and two hours later we were on our way. The guy said it was a good thing I got it checked my tire would have caught on fire. I am so thankful for their awesome service.